It is with regret that we will need to cancel the Week of Golf for the second year in a row due to Covid related issues. In these uncertain times it is difficult to plan for such a major event wondering if there will be any restrictions in place at the time. We will be refunding all entry money. We would ask for your patience while we work our way through the 105 current entries. We will send your refunds ASAP.
If restrictions are lifted and you are able to travel to us we are more than happy to welcome you into our regular competitions or to indeed organise extra competitions on additional days if numbers demand this.
We will attempt to hold the Men’s Open Competition later in the year in the hope that more golfers will be able to play at this time. The date we are proposing is October 30 & 31 but we will ask that you enter online and pay on the day to avoid further administration time and costs.