We look forward to welcoming you back to Pambula Merimbula Golf Club for our 40th Annual Sapphire Coast Week of Golf from 15th to 23rd October 2022. After a difficult couple of years and a 2 year hiatus for the Tournament, we hope that everyone is looking forward to travelling and playing some golf on our wonderful layout and catching up with old friends.
Attached is a brochure outlining our Week of Golf Tournament format and listing our accommodation sponsors. Please support our accommodation sponsors when booking your accommodation.
You will find a number of changes at PMGC but the most immediate change for you is how to enter our events. We have recently introduced MiClub as our golf system and will be using MiTournament as the method of entry for all events with online payments.
Tournament details and events are on MiTournament and will be open for entry in early July, but you can go in and have a look now.
Things you need to know that will make entry to the tournament easier:
- All entrants need to Sign up in MiTournament first, using their Golflink number. It’s relatively simple. Use this link to sign up https://www.mitournament.com/tournament/intro?execution=e1s1
- Once you are registered in MiTournament, entry into events and payments are relatively simple.
- We encourage everyone to sign up now so that you are ready to go when the events open for entry.
- Each event requires a separate entry but you can enter multiple people playing partners (for both single and team events). However, every participant must firstly be registered in MiTournament.
- You can book carts now via the Pro Shop 02 6495 6280 and let us know on the entry form days that you have hired a cart.
- You will only need to pay for your golf entries through MiTournament.
- Carts will still be paid for each day at the Pro Shop.
We understand that some people may find this new system a little difficult to navigate, but please don’t let that deter you from entering. If anyone has any questions or concerns about the new entry process, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get someone to call you.
Click Here or on the image below for the 2022 Week of Golf Brochure
2022 Tournament Overview
The Sapphire Coast Week of Golf is held during the 3rd week in October each year. It is immediately followed by the PMGC Men’s Open Tournament.
The tournament format now has open time sheets so that men, women or couples can play together. Prizes are awarded separately for men’s, women’s and mixed competitions.
There are individual and team events to play in. Take your pick or play them all.
Come as a group or come by yourself and we will find you a partner for the team events.
Remember we have 27 holes so you will play a variety of layouts during the week.
The daily events for the Week of Golf 2021 are:
• Saturday – Ladies 4BBB Stableford / Men’s Par
• Sunday – Men’s 4BBB Stableford
• Monday – Mixed Irish 4BBB Stableford
• Tuesday – Ladies Individual Stableford
• Wednesday – Men’s Individual Stableford
• Thursday – Ladies and Men’s Individual Stableford
• Friday – Mixed American Foursomes
• Saturday – Men’s 18 Hole Stroke
• Sunday – Men’s 18 Hole Stroke